There's a new Yarn shop in our shopping center! Plus, we are open tomorrow 10am-5pm!
7989 Belt Line Rd, Ste. 142
Dallas, TX 75248
Hello from the staff over at Sew Let's Quilt It! We are excited to announce that we have some new friends here in the shopping complex at the DMH Fiber & Yarn Store! They sell beautiful Chrysalis Yarns that are hand dyed by a local Dallas independent yarn dyer. We know that many of you have talents that go beyond just quilting and into knitting and crochet, so we wanted you to know about this brand new store! They are open this Saturday July 4th, 10am-4:30pm as well as Sunday 1pm-5pm. Plus, join them this Saturday for a trunk show featuring new colorways of the Chrysalis Yarns from the dyer herself! Click below to check out their website!
DMH Fiber & Yarn Store
7989 Belt Line Road, Suite 112
Dallas, TX 75248
Sew Let's Quilt It will be open normal hours this weekend for the fourth of July!
Come join us for the 4th and let's have some fun!
A Magical Christmas by Wilmington Prints
American Road Trip by Figo Fabrics
Quilters Trek 2020
What is Quilters Trek?
Quilters Trek is the new, revamped Row by Row. Each participating shop will provide either a free pattern or kit for 4 blocks that finish at 9 inches. Shop hop around the country to collect lot's of blocks and complete a quilt, or add our new "row" to your rows from previous years! The theme this year is True Blue, and what better way to show our Dallas pride than with bluebonnets and the state of Texas!
Bonus Hot Air Balloon Block Included Only in the Kit!
- The fun begins June 21st. Stop in for your free pattern or kit from June 21- August 31. NEW: This kit will be available in store as well as online for the first time in Row by Row history! The free pattern will only be available in store.
- After August 31st, patterns are no longer free and kits and patterns can be purchased online as well as in store.
- We will offer a prize of 15 fat quarters to the first two customers who bring in a completed quilt featuring Quilters Trek blocks from at least 8 participating shops! A finished quilt must include a minimum of 32 9-inch blocks (4 each from 8 participating shops)
- Challenge ends September 30th.
- These are going to go fast, so mark your calendars for when the fun starts on June 21!
We at Sew Let's Quilt It strive to offer the best service on your quilting journey, and would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to call the store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your trust in our staff to guide you through this process, and hope that not only will we provide you with the tools to get the job done, but friendship as well. We hope that we have helped you feel inspired to make a new project, or finish a current one already in process. Please come in and visit us, we would love to see you!