New Flannel, Stag and Thistle from Northcott, and Quilters Trek is going on now!
7989 Belt Line Rd, Ste. 142
Dallas, TX 75248
Hello from the staff over at Sew Let's Quilt It! Quilters Trek is going on now. Hurry in and pick up your kit or free pattern in store, or order your kit online! Free patterns are only available in store. Also, check out our new Flannel Gnomes line, and ooh and ahh over the new Stag and Thistle from Northcott! It is fabulous!
Quilters Trek 2020
What is Quilters Trek?
Quilters Trek is the new, revamped Row by Row. Each participating shop will provide either a free pattern or kit for 4 blocks that finish at 9 inches. Shop hop around the country to collect lot's of blocks and complete a quilt, or add our new "row" to your rows from previous years! The theme this year is True Blue, and what better way to show our Dallas pride than with bluebonnets and the state of Texas!
- The fun begins June 21st. Stop in for your free pattern or kit from June 21- August 31. NEW: This kit will be available in store as well as online for the first time in Row by Row history! The free pattern will only be available in store.
- After August 31st, patterns are no longer free and kits and patterns can be purchased online as well as in store.
- We will offer a prize of 15 fat quarters to the first two customers who bring in a completed quilt featuring Quilters Trek blocks from at least 8 participating shops! A finished quilt must include a minimum of 32 9-inch blocks (4 each from 8 participating shops)
- Challenge ends September 30th.
- These are going to go fast, so mark your calendars for when the fun starts on June 21!
Bonus Hot Air Balloon Block Included Only in the Kit!
Flannel Gnomies by Henry Glass
Stag and Thistle by Northcott Fabrics
Spring Tape Measure Flowers
Calico Horses by FreeSpirit Fabrics
New fabrics have been added to the sale section! Click below to check out over 150 deals at 30% off!
New fabrics and patterns have been added to the clearance section! Get them before they are gone!
We at Sew Let's Quilt It strive to offer the best service on your quilting journey, and would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to call the store or email us at email@example.com. We thank you for your trust in our staff to guide you through this process, and hope that not only will we provide you with the tools to get the job done, but friendship as well. We hope that we have helped you feel inspired to make a new project, or finish a current one already in process. Please come in and visit us, we would love to see you!