A New Basics Line, Plus New Patterns and Books at Sew Let's Quilt It!
7989 Belt Line Rd, Ste. 142
Dallas, TX 75248
Hello from the staff over at Sew Let's Quilt It! We've got a new blender, lots of new patterns and books, and more! Quilter's Trek is only a little over 2 weeks away, so make sure to mark your calendars! The kits will go fast!
Essentials Pindots from Wilmington Prints
National Parks from Riley Blake
Radiance Pisa Quilt Kit
Charming Baby Book
Quilters Cottage Book by Lori Holt
More Weekend Sewing
Sensational Quilts for Scrap Lovers
Moda All Stars: Two Four Six Eight
Pinch Me Pattern by Running Doe Quilts for Villa Rosa Designs
New Patterns from Pieces to Treasure Using Toweling!
Tulip Pin Cushion from Tacony Notions, Suction Right to Your Machine!
Spray Mister Bottle
What is Quilters Trek?
Quilters Trek is the new, revamped Row by Row. Each participating shop will provide either a free pattern or kit for 4 blocks that finish at 9 inches. Shop hop around the country to collect lot's of blocks and complete a quilt, or add our new "row" to your rows from previous years! The theme this year is True Blue, and what better way to show our Dallas pride than with bluebonnets and the state of Texas!
- The fun begins June 21st. Stop in for your free pattern or kit from June 21- August 31. NEW: This kit will be available in store as well as online for the first time in Row by Row history! The free pattern will only be available in store.
- After August 31st, patterns are no longer free and kits and patterns can be purchased online as well as in store.
- We will offer a prize of 15 fat quarters to the first two customers who bring in a completed quilt featuring Quilters Trek blocks from at least 8 participating shops! A finished quilt must include a minimum of 32 9-inch blocks (4 each from 8 participating shops)
- Challenge ends September 30th.
- These are going to go fast, so mark your calendars for when the fun starts on June 21!
We at Sew Let's Quilt It strive to offer the best service on your quilting journey, and would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to call the store or email us at email@example.com. We thank you for your trust in our staff to guide you through this process, and hope that not only will we provide you with the tools to get the job done, but friendship as well. We hope that we have helped you feel inspired to make a new project, or finish a current one already in process. Please come in and visit us, we would love to see you!