We are open today for Memorial Day, 10am-5pm. Don't forget to bring in your scissors!
7989 Belt Line Rd, Ste. 142
Dallas, TX 75248
Hello from the staff over at Sew Let's Quilt It! We are open today for Memorial Day normal hours, 10am-5pm. It's gloomy and has been raining cats and dogs out there, so stop in for a little fabric therapy! And don't forget to bring in your scissors because the scissor sharpener is coming Saturday May 30th! Drop offs are going on now, so hurry in!
American Valor by Wilmington Prints
American Honor by Blank Quilting
All American by QT Fabrics
American Valor Daring Spirit Kit
Star Spangled by Henry Fabrics
Geometry by Moda Fabrics
Purchase the Crescent Magic Unicorn Digital Panel and save 15% off long arm quilting this gorgeous panel! The finished quilt measures 78" x 98". Panel includes additional panels to make matching pillows.
Black Doggie Drama and Curios Cats Panels
Good Dogs Too by 3 Wishes Fabrics
Hot Diggity Dog by QT Fabrics
Catmosphere by Wilmington Prints
Primavera by RJR Fabrics
Hocus Pocus by Riley Blake
Goosetales by Riley Blake
All You Need is Love and a Dog Quilt Kit
Life Happens, Just Roll With It!
Also available as an instant download!
What is Quilters Trek?
Quilters Trek is the new, revamped Row by Row. Each participating shop will provide either a free pattern or kit for 4 blocks that finish at 9 inches. Shop hop around the country to collect lot's of blocks and complete a quilt, or add our new "row" to your rows from previous years! The theme this year is True Blue, and what better way to show our Dallas pride than with bluebonnets and the state of Texas!
- The fun begins June 21st. Stop in for your free pattern or kit from June 21- August 31. NEW: This kit will be available in store as well as online for the first time in Row by Row history! The free pattern will only be available in store.
- After August 31st, patterns are no longer free and kits and patterns can be purchased online as well as in store.
- We will offer a prize of 15 fat quarters to the first two customers who bring in a completed quilt featuring Quilters Trek blocks from at least 8 participating shops! A finished quilt must include a minimum of 32 9-inch blocks (4 each from 8 participating shops)
- Challenge ends September 30th.
- These are going to go fast, so mark your calendars for when the fun starts on June 21!
We at Sew Let's Quilt It strive to offer the best service on your quilting journey, and would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to call the store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your trust in our staff to guide you through this process, and hope that not only will we provide you with the tools to get the job done, but friendship as well. We hope that we have helped you feel inspired to make a new project, or finish a current one already in process. Please come in and visit us, we would love to see you!