Scissor Sharpener coming to the store on Saturday May 30th! Bring in your scissors!
7989 Belt Line Rd, Ste. 142
Dallas, TX 75248
Hello from the staff over at Sew Let's Quilt It! The scissor sharpener is coming to sharpen your scissors and knives this month on Saturday May 30th! Beginning today we will be excepting drop offs. Call the store if you have any questions. Also, make sure to check out both our sale section as well as our clearance section for new deals, and scroll down for an update on Quilters Trek. Hope to see you soon!
Primavera by RJR Fabrics
Hocus Pocus by Riley Blake
Goosetales by Riley Blake
Costume Makers Ball from Riley Blake blends perfectly with Goosetales! Find more of what you love!
Lil' Sunshine Quilt Kit
Life Happens, Just Roll With It!
Also available as an instant download!
Porcelain by Moda Fabrics, Now only $6 per yard!
Dog Wisdom by Wilmington Prints, now $6.50 per yard!
What is Quilters Trek?
Quilters Trek is the new, revamped Row by Row. Each participating shop will provide either a free pattern or kit for 4 blocks that finish at 9 inches. Shop hop around the country to collect lot's of blocks and complete a quilt, or add our new "row" to your rows from previous years! The theme this year is True Blue, and what better way to show our Dallas pride than with bluebonnets and the state of Texas!
- The fun begins June 21st. Stop in for your free pattern or kit from June 21- August 31. NEW: This kit will be available in store as well as online for the first time in Row by Row history! The free pattern will only be available in store.
- After August 31st, patterns are no longer free and kits and patterns can be purchased online as well as in store.
- We will offer a prize of 15 fat quarters to the first two customers who bring in a completed quilt featuring Quilters Trek blocks from at least 8 participating shops! A finished quilt must include a minimum of 32 9-inch blocks (4 each from 8 participating shops)
- Challenge ends September 30th.
- These are going to go fast, so mark your calendars for when the fun starts on June 21!
We at Sew Let's Quilt It strive to offer the best service on your quilting journey, and would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to call the store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your trust in our staff to guide you through this process, and hope that not only will we provide you with the tools to get the job done, but friendship as well. We hope that we have helped you feel inspired to make a new project, or finish a current one already in process. Please come in and visit us, we would love to see you!