New Kits on Sale, and Some Fabrics Maybe You Missed at Sew Let's Quilt It!
7989 Belt Line Rd, Ste. 142
Dallas, TX 75248
Hello from the staff over at Sew Let's Quilt It! Thank you for continuing to make and drop off masks! We will continue to have a drop off box outside the shop from 10am- 2pm, Monday- Friday where you can drop off any style mask. All masks will be donated to local health care providers in need. We also received a donation of bias binding that works perfectly for making masks with ties. We will have 4 yard pieces available next to the mask drop off box. Thank you to everyone for doing their part to help the community!
New Kits On Sale!!
Havana/Candy Land Quilt Kit, now only $39!
Quilt includes pattern and fabrics to complete quilt top. Discount is equal to free shipping if ordered online.
Fox Farm Cabin Fever Quilt Kit, now only $42!
Full quilt kit includes binding and backing!
Quilt includes pattern and fabrics to complete quilt top, binding and backing. Discount is equal to free shipping if ordered online.
30's Playtime Spools Quilt Kit, now only $50!
Pattern is Spools by Villa Rosa Designs
Fabrics are 30's Playtime by Moda Fabrics
Kit includes pattern and fabric to complete quilt top. Discount is equal to free shipping if ordered online.
Crescent Magic Unicorn Digital Panel
Crescent by Ruby Star Society
Add it Up by Ruby Star Society
Around Town by Windham Fabrics
Ellie by Windham Fabrics
Winter Gnomes by Wilmington Prints
Taco Tuesday by Timeless Treasures
Huggable and Loveable Books
Out of this World by Hoffman Fabrics
North Stars Block of the Month Blocks, Now Available Online!
Quilters Trek Update: Quilter Trek new start date is June 21st
What is Quilters Trek?
Quilters Trek is the new, revamped Row by Row. Each participating shop will provide either a free pattern or kit for 4 blocks that finish at 9 inches. Shop hop around the country to collect lot's of blocks and complete a quilt, or add our new "row" to your rows from previous years! The theme this year is True Blue, and what better way to show our Dallas pride than with bluebonnets and the state of Texas!
- The fun begins May 22nd. Stop in for your free pattern or kit from May 22- August 31. This pattern and kit are only available in store during that time and cannot be sold online.
- After August 31st, patterns are no longer free and kits and patterns can be purchased online as well as in store.
- We will offer a prize of 15 fat quarters to the first two customers who bring in a completed quilt featuring Quilters Trek blocks from at least 8 participating shops! A finished quilt must include a minimum of 32 9-inch blocks (4 each from 8 participating shops)
- Challenge ends September 30th.
- These are going to go fast, so mark your calendars for when the fun starts on May 22!
We at Sew Let's Quilt It strive to offer the best service on your quilting journey, and would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to call the store or email us at email@example.com. We thank you for your trust in our staff to guide you through this process, and hope that not only will we provide you with the tools to get the job done, but friendship as well. We hope that we have helped you feel inspired to make a new project, or finish a current one already in process. Please come in and visit us, we would love to see you!