We are open normal hours, or stay home and shop online! Choose in store pickup and we will bring it to your car!
7989 Belt Line Rd, Ste. 142
Dallas, TX 75248
Hello from the staff over at Sew Let's Quilt It. We want you to know that we will remain open as usual, and are taking precautions in the shop such as sanitizing common surfaces and things that are frequently touched as much as possible, and washing our hands frequently. None of our employees have exhibited any symptoms, or come in to contact with anyone who is sick, or has been exposed. We want you to feel comfortable coming to our shop, but if you would rather not come in, feel free to order online and we can walk your purchase out to your car once you arrive. We hope to see you soon!
Check out these adorable pin cushions!
Zookeeper by Hoffman Fabrics
It's a Shop Hop by Quilting Treasures
Crazy Quilt Lady T-Shirts and other wonderful gift ideas!
Desert Star Quilt Kit
Introducing Quilters Trek from the makers of Row by Row!
What is Quilters Trek?
Quilters Trek is the new, revamped Row by Row. Each participating shop will provide either a free pattern or kit for 4 blocks that finish at 9 inches. Shop hop around the country to collect lot's of blocks and complete a quilt, or add our new "row" to your rows from previous years! The theme this year is True Blue, and what better way to show our Dallas pride than with bluebonnets and the state of Texas!
- The fun begins May 22nd. Stop in for your free pattern or kit from May 22- August 31. This pattern and kit are only available in store during that time and cannot be sold online.
- After August 31st, patterns are no longer free and kits and patterns can be purchased online as well as in store.
- We will offer a prize of 15 fat quarters to the first two customers who bring in a completed quilt featuring Quilters Trek blocks from at least 8 participating shops! A finished quilt must include a minimum of 32 9-inch blocks (4 each from 8 participating shops)
- Challenge ends September 30th.
- These are going to go fast, so mark your calendars for when the fun starts on May 22!